Join us on
3rd Annual Mac Carmichael Fund
Fate Sanders Marina
(Two-person Team Tournament)
To benefit Monroe Carell, Jr. Children’s
Each individual entering the tournament
DRAWINGS – DOOR PRIZES – SILENT AUCTION
Tournament begins at 7:00 a.m.
Boats take off in order of entry.
Sign-in begins at 4am at Fate Sanders Marina.
Breakfast available for purchase in marina
Weigh-in begins at 2:30pm.
All boats must be in by 3:00pm.
Rules and Regulations (Please read)
|1. This is a two-person per boat tournament.
2. Choose a partner or fish alone.
3. Winners will be determined by tournament officials based on total weight of 5 bass limit. (Please request weigh-in for all
4. Only spotted bass measuring 12 inches or more, large mouth measuring 15 inches or more, and small mouth measuring
18 inches or more will be weighed – NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Golden Rule will be the official board used.
6. Only artificial baits that meet Tennessee State Regulations are authorized. No trolling.
7. No more than two contestants per boat.
8. Contestants may pre-register online or register between 4 am and 6:30 am day of tournament.
9. Live wells will be checked before launching boat. All boats must have live well check “ribbon” on trolling motor to blast off.
10. There will be a one-half pound penalty for any dead fish. ONLY one dead fish per boat will be accepted at weigh-in.
11. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
12. Safe boating must be observed at all times. Each contestant is required to wear a fastened U.S. Coast Guard-approved
personal flotation device anytime the combustion engine is running from boat check until weigh-in each day of the
tournament. All boats must be equipped with an emergency ignition-shutoff device that must be securely attached to the
driver’s body whenever the combustion engine is running. All persons must be seated and a driver must be behind the
steering wheel in full control of the boat whenever it is on plane or the combustion engine is running and in gear.
13. INSURANCE - Liability insurance with coverage in reasonable amounts is required of all boat-owner contestants.
Tournament registration/donation proceeds benefit the Monroe Carell,
Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt and Williamson County Medical Center NICU.